Shop Bitch!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Introducing...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
Morgan Isadora Williams. She made her debut at 4:50 pm on Tuesday, September 2, 2008. She was born via C-section weighing 7pds 3oz.

I am so happy for so many reasons. But I still can't believe that she is really here. I swore a long time ago that I would never have another child. My first experience with my son 11 years ago was traumatic for me, because I felt overwhelmed and under supported by his father. My memories of my wonderful child; Nicholas, was overshadowed by negative people and a negative experience. But I was tested again, And now I know that I was really blessed. I am glad that both of my children are here.

Now excuse me while I go take a nap! :)

1 comment:

CCG said...

KONGRATULATIONZ on your NEW addition to the VIRGO Nation (my BDay is September 5)!!!

LOTSALOVE 2 U and your family!!!