Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is this really blind...

I was over at one of my favorite Blogs Dlisted where I found this little Diddy...

This B- list R&B singer just had her second abortion that her A list producer/singer boyfriend made her get. He says he doesn't want anymore kids and that if she wants to be with him then she needs to stay childless. I don't know if she is on birth control or not. I just know the details of what happened. She did get a nice $200,000 piece of bling after the first abortion. No word on what she got after this most recent one

C'mon now...Any guesses?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

word? diddy is smashing that?
and her dumbass got 2 abortions already?
shame these young gals.
i'd beat it, but i'd get kids with her on purpose.
then again, i ain't diddy and i ain't got no kids, yet.