Shop Bitch!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

End of Days

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I have a catergory on this blog called "THIS is why I stopped"; it usually refers to why I stopped hitting the club scene. But this picture here is the epitome of why I stopped. This is a picture from a party that Lil Kim attended this past Friday in NYC. PLEASE NOTE-This photo was not taken at a strip club, this was a regular night club. With that said-- You know we are in the 'end of days' when Lil Kim is the one in the photo dressed respectfully.



What's most trouble some for me is the fact that the young lady in this outfit has NO BUSINESS in this outfit. She has no azz, no tits, no NOTHING. AND she got the nerve to show her ass in this photo like she's got something that someone would want. Young women nowadays have reached new lows in their desperate bids for attention. I blame the BUFFIES of the world for convincing regular ass chicks (no pun intended) that this is OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the Eartha Kitt is wrong with Kimberly's face? Is there ANY plastic left in her surgeon's office? Geez! No comment on chick with her cheeks out....