Shop Bitch!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cassie was bored...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Enough to do something drastic to her hair. We've all been there, at that point when you decide you need a change. I know for me, personally I've cut my hair many a times in an effort to switch up my style or to rid myself of negative energy (MEN). Oh, and there was that time when I learned that you can't relax your hair AND bleach it in the same afternoon! But I digress.

Cassie wants to shock people & prove she is a rebel. She took to her twitter page and dropped a bomb that set the blogosphere on fire!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

She wrote via Twitter.
Sometimes in life, you need a change. Something deeper than what you thought you were capable of. Something that displays the “I don’t give a fuck” attitude that was always present but never showcased. Something that makes you look at this whole wide world differently. And something that will shock your mother, but will make her call you a ROCKSTAR. Yea I did it…"

You can shave your whole head Cassie. You'll still need more people.

No comments: