Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does your baby daddy do it for you?



What ever the 'Other-Other'; Sarah Chapman & that damn Diddy have going on is killing me.
What is with the personal champagne pouring? Is this some kind of sign of respect?? I don't get it. Isn't this the same chick, the mother of his first born daughter that he tried to pay to go away.

And by the sheer & clear "nigga please" expression she is giving him, clearly she understands that this fool ain't impressing anyone with his 'bitchassness'. Obviously this is becoming a recurring theme? So anytime Diddy is in the ATL, we should expect to see more displays like this? I'm just asking...

Should I be jealous of this shit here? If I don't get Baby Daddy bottle service, the next time I step in the club we are going to have a serious fucking problem...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

SMH!

No comments: