Shop Bitch!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just call me Lucky Jackson...

As I'm sure you don't know, this Thursday I will be 33. This year I decided that I needed to do something different and fun, especially since I hardly ever do anything wild or spontaneous in my life anymore. I needed a break from my obligations and commitments to others, and so I decided, quite impulsively to throw a pebble in the piston and throw caution to the wind. I'm out! and I will not have my trusty laptop and I also hate blogging from my phone. So, it's safe to say, I won't be posting.

See--This is my first trip solo dolo anywhere, so I plan on making this a booze-filled hiatus, and as such, I have taken an oath to remain an upstanding citizen, a respectable mother of two and to come home well rested, calm and rejuvenated. But we all know the reality...

With that said, let me amend my own sworn oath to include more do-able terms.
I will not come home married, severely hungover or with herpes or some other form of disease you can get from some strange low-life degenerates. I also promise to not get arrested for any form of flagrancy.

But that's it folks, beyond that the world is my oyster. After all 'What happens there, stays there'



Oh yeah... and happy birthday to me.

signed,

HONEYGRiP ;-)

No comments: