Shop Bitch!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OH DAYUM!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
My Memorial Day weekend may turn out to be memorable after all! I returned home last night from a charming BBQ and catching up with friends to a voicemail message from my bank's Fraud Dept.
Apparently, while I sat at home this weekend-bored thisclose to tears- some fools in California spent the weekend withdrawing (at current count!) $800.00 from my checking account.... SIGH!!!!
I had to get up EXTRA early to go into the bank and fill out affadavits to dispute all the charges! As of right now- I cannot access my checking account, I had to order a new debit card and I am $800.00 overdrawn in my account-which means I am incurring penalties until the matter is resolved. NICE, RIGHT?!

Can some one spot me a $20??? [Just kidding-Unless you gonna do it]

No comments: