Shop Bitch!

Friday, May 30, 2008

OH LAWD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
I had a hard time deciding on whether or not to scale this picture down. I have never seen such a a sexy mug shot in my life... (Please refrain from tongue kissing your moniters-YES YOU Monique!!!)

Meet Dwight Pannell.
The AP reports "A woman told Cincinnati police that she heard a noise and then felt something cold on her feet. Police said a man crawled under a table at a University of Cincinnati library and used a syringe to spray saltwater onto the woman's shoes. The woman told officers that after she heard something coming from under her table and felt the sensation on her feet, she looked down and saw a man on his knee holding a syringe."
I'm not even sure what the offense is.... But Dwight is being held on $75,000 bail.
Dwight cut me open and my heart is bleeding love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... those nuts he has stored in his cheeks should keep him well fed while he's in lock-up.....