Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This kid must be stopped!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Remember this NIGGLET?! Well this kid has struck again...
It seems he had to go off on his randmother when she refused to get him some chicken wings.
According to his grandmother:
"The problem began when Milton asked his grandmother for some chicken wings. When she refused, Milton walked over over to the counter and ordered them anyway.
Stratford said that when she confronted him about it, Milton just snapped.
"He just started hitting me -- just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-Mart. Every one in there was upset," Stratford said.
Stratford told WPBF that Milton hit her stomach, legs and "wherever he could reach me."
Riviera Beach police picked up Milton from his home and took him to an area hospital for a mental health evaluation Monday afternoon, WPBF reported. The 7-year-old can be held for up to 72 hours while he is evaluated by mental health officials.
Stratford said that she believes Milton's problems are due to a bad atmosphere with his parents.
"I know what causes the behavior, cause all he's ever seen was his parents do physical and abusive and verbal things, and I don't want him to continue in this direction so I'm doing the best I can to get him the help," she told WPBF.
Stratford said that she is worried about what will happen once the 7-year-old is released from his evaluation. She also told WPBF that she is making sure that Milton won't have access to her rental car while her SUV is being repaired.
"When I first got the rental he said, 'Oh, you know, let me take this for a spin," Stratford said. "So now I just sleep with the keys. I lock them up."


I have heard that violence is not the answer-but I don't see why we can't try...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, this is ri-dic-u-damn-lous! Even though this little mofo probably weighs more than me and has breasts almost as big as mine, I want to fight him so bad! This is the real life Kenard right here...

Unknown said...

Get my chicken Bitch OR ELSE!!!
He walked up to the counter and ordered ANYWAY after his gramma said no...Then attacked her IN PUBLIC when she asked him what he was doing. And gramma making excuses talking bout what he sees...

I wish a nigga would....

Anonymous said...

I'm saying... He needs one of those extension cord azz whuppings... I see a juvie facility in his near future....