Shop Bitch!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And just like that... he was gone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Remember when I wrote about Jill Scott having a baby with her fiancee? Some guy with 4 kids from different women. Well you can now had Jill to that prestigious list. It seems her and her baby daddy, drummer Lil John, have split. Just a couple of months after the couples' son was born.

Jill told Essence.com:
"John and I are no longer together. When you have a baby you're dealing with a lot of emotions and I don't know how much of it had to do with us breaking up, but it happens. We definitely love our son and we are co-parenting and working on being friends. It is what it is. I have a lot of support, so I want for nothing as far as that's concerned. I know some might criticize me or the fact that my son is being raised in a single-parent home, but I wasn't raised in a two-parent home and I had a good relationship with my dad. I have hopes for him and I'm sure his father will do his part as well."

Ladies, there is nothing wrong with single parenting- I know because I am one. But let's be for real. Why would you think that a dude who could produce multiple children with multiple women and somehow fall short of commiting to them, could somehow commit to you??

Know who people are before you waste your time trying to make them something they aren't...SMGDH!

No comments: