Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

50 does Howard.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I just want to state for the record that it took me a while to find a flattering picture of 50.

Anyhoo. 50 was on my favorite 'The Howard Stern Show' this morning. I love HS. Like stan style ;) so it was so much fun to hear 50's crazy ass.

I still don't know how to post audio, thanx animal. But now I really, digress.

Noteable Quotes:
-Robyn: "u ever hit a woman? " Fif: "No…’cept my son’s mom.I didnt punch her in the face, I had to shake her. O now nobdy knos what im saying, now?"

He confirms his new teeth.

and Howard informs him: -Howard: "We’re rooting for you 50. We’d like to see you get your own channel [on sirius] quite frankly. Eminem hasn’t shown up here in 10 yrs..."

No comments: