Shop Bitch!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh Well...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I can't get over how much this sad story consumed me today. I was way too busy to care; but I listened intently to the quiet whispers of opinions around me.

The Rumors range from crazy to scandalous. Sorry, I can no longer subscribe. The ignorance commenters on different blogs can outrage you.

Reports are that Rihanna a.k.a. Robyn Fenty [Rihanna, I hardly knew you at all], was assaulted in the wee hours (12:30 is wee for me-How sad?!) and that when cops showed up she was bloody & Bruised. One cop source told TMZ that she had two contusions on her on each side of her infamous forehead! *holds immediate laughter*

The source also described Rihanna's injuries resembled horns & she was bleeding from her mouth & nose. BLANKFACE! also claiming: "[she]look like an MMA fighter or something ... [It] looked like she was growing devil's horns."

The word is that Rihanna may have suffered bite wounds on one of her legs and arms, however, one source close to the situation tells us he doubts that is the case.

Apparently, I learned through some Chris Brown fansites that he has trained in Martial Arts...? I can't--who's writing this stuff??

Well, this would automatically make you think the injuries are possibly pretty serious, right? I mean serious enough for all to be shaken up very badly.

Reports were that Rihanna was still in the hospital the next day. Hospital witnesses also claim she was screaming & crying, now that couldn't have possibly been in a good way. SMDH!

Chris is scheduled to appear in court on March 5th. If there is a bright side. It's that Wrigley's has "cancelled his endorsement" it's suspended the campaign featuring Chris. Now maybe I can get that damn song outta my head.

No comments: