Shop Bitch!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Comment Section is important!

The Comment section of a well trafficked blog is sometimes more interesting than what's on the blogs front pages. Take for instance, my last visit over to Tales from a Groupie. While reading over a hilarious story about an encounter with Cash Money's Brian "Baby" Williams. While the story was entertaining; the comments section was way more informative.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I picked up a gem I never heard before, when the groupie revealed:

I tried to call him since then but he changed his cell number. Out of 5 stars he gets a 2.2! I can't lie though, I would let him fuck again just to enjoy the perks of being a cash money affiliate, thats it. The dick was trash! No wonder Kimora left him for Dijmon!

Commenters came out of the woodworks to confirm this info. So you don't have to lurk here feel free to comment. Let's start spilling the tea!

No comments: