Shop Bitch!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Swizz ready to go public with Alicia Keys??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

It seems that Swizz & Alicia have kept their relationship on the low for too long. Swizz was promoting his verse on the Drake's remix of "You the best" on his bubble tweet and kissed the hand of his lady friend who was on the side off camera. But more important then that is what he's saying on the verse. Rhymes with Snitch reports:

Ok, so remember last year when Alicia Keys started dating married [with a kid] music producer Swizz Beats and threw that birthday party for him at the Guggenheim and all hell broke lose between him and his wife? [click here, here, and here if you don't] Well, Swizz just laced a track for Drake. You know, 'Wheelchair Jimmy' from DeGrassi Jr. High? He's a rapper now. Anyway, on Swizzy's verse he says:

Wake up in the morning and my baby cooked me breakfast.
Ass naked wearing nothing on, but a necklace.
yeah she be shining on ya.
She be gleamin on ya.
She be SINGING on ya.
I know you love her don’t ya.
And we be travellin our ass off.
You can see the proof it’s all in our passports.
Yeah, she say she wanna treat me like a king
I get big gifts the money aint a damn thing
She gave me a PARTY AT THE GUGGENHEIM
Y’all should’ve seen them haters they lost their mind
only God can judge me
What’s next? The Ring? the baby? She really loves me!”

These two have been going on for a while. I remember when my dealer told me about a 'source' of his who spotted the two out getting hot & heavy at a restaurant in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
Well his bubble tweet on Kyte has been removed since the lurking ass haters went nuts with negative comments about him & Alicia. Nevertheless hear the track below.





No comments: