Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh Shia!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I visited one of my favorite websites today Backstagepazz (aka Tales from a Groupie) and was utterly intrigued by this story about Shia Lebeouf. Who has been rumored to have briefly dated Rihanna.

I had to pass it along to you. Enjoy! Oh and BTW- He's going on my list ;)

How did you meet Shia?
I met him at a not so well known bar in LA back before, well when he was starting to become, a movie star. It was not a celeb hot spot, and me and some of my girls decided to go out for some drinks. Never would I think this guy would be here. It was like RIGHT before that movie Disturbia came out. I was at the bar and he was there with some of his boys. We had some eye contact and when I went to the bar, that's when he came up to me. We talked for awhile, and decided to make out. He is a AMAZING kisser. I've never been kissed that good in my life! Let me tell you, for a white boy, they dude has some serious SWAGGA and beautiful eyes. He's got the charisma flowing through his veins. So he asked me to go back to his place with him. Of course I said yes.

How was he?
We went back to his place and talked for awhile. We smoked some weed and drank some beers and he told me about how he broke up with his long time girlfriend, not that I really cared. At the bar we were at a booth and he kept lowly tellin' me stuff in my ear, like how hot I was and how he wanted me. It was really hot. I had a cheesin' smile on my face the whole night. We chated some more then started making out. He has got the best tongue I've ever experienced. The first thing he did was go down on me. Also, his dick he had a nice thick head. Hit it in all the right places. He loves when you play with his balls. And he likes when you tug on his hair. He will go nose deep, and he's got expert tongue, it is heaven. He had me going all over his face not soon after. The boy knows how to work the tongue I promise you that! Then I took his clothes off. Ladies, he has the best dick I have ever seen. Not only long but thick too! He knew what to do with it. I gave him head for awhile but he said he needed it and we fucked for like, 2 hours. It was seriously the best sex I ever had. He knew exactly what he was doin' and knew where to hit the right spot. He's kinky, it turned me on so much. We switched positions a few times, he was pullin' my hair makin' me scream his name. He's really dirty. He loves to hear what he's doing right and how much you like it. So hot.

Are you still in contact?
I slept at his place. He offered to drive me home the next morning but I got one of my girls to pick me up at his place. He was very sweet, even though we both knew it was a one night stand. We both exchanged numbers but I've never called him, and he never called me.Would you do it again?In a second. He's the only white boy I've ever slept with who I've been satisfied with. He was amazing. 5/5 stars from me.

Do you consider yourself a groupie?
Hell no! He's the only celebrity I've ever slept with, and I don't regret it at all!

No comments: