Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About The Emperor's Clothes...

I was talking to some friends recently about the importance of believing in yourself enough to set your mission to obtain your goals into motion. You have to envision yourself where you want to be in order to actually get there...

For instance, let's take so-called 'Billionairess' Taysha Smith Valez, oh, you never heard of her? Well, for shame- because the YBF expects you to believe that TSV, is a 27 year old, self made Billionaire. They want you to believe it so much so they posted this piece on her yesterday.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

THE YBF reports:

"Rocking the new Hermes Fall 2009 riding leggings and Rena Yip alligator green soled pumps I see. And that pink vintage Birkin bag will make you want to cut a chick.."

What is extra funny about this post, was that I knew Taysha many years ago. So I checked in with some of my sources related to Ms.Valez and I found out that she had written a couple of books "Young, Black and Schizophrenic" and "Young Black Millionairess" in her teens (both books, that you can only purchase online) and started an ultra-exclusive Make up & Skin Care line under the corporate umbrella name of H Couture Beauty. Check out the website. (Interesting, right?lol.)

Now, I'm not saying Taysha doesn't have ANY money. I'm saying, a 27 year old, black female socialite BILLIONAIRE would be more well known then a couple of rinky-dink, fakeout websites and the YBF. But let me not be a hater :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Anyhoo, after careful research I found that the "Rena Yip Alligator green soled pumps" that are custom made & cannot be purchased in any store are made by a company that she owns. It seems that the YBF piece was nothing more that a great publicist's press release about someone who's trying to become famous. And let's not hate folks, if it were not for Highpowered, legendary publicist Elliot Mintz (selling his soul to Page Six) there would never have been a Paris Hilton. I think what we do have here is a case of the "Fake it til you make it." If I'm wrong, please let me know.

I have a feeling that we will be seeing much more of Ms. Taysha Smith Valez.

No comments: