Shop Bitch!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mashonda puts Twitter to good use!

If you care for catfights, Mashonda confronted Alicia Keys on Twitter via Twitlonger the other night. Read the long ass letter here. Or
I'm confused by all this. Mashonda, who is technically still LEGALLY married to Swizz is speaking as a wife. But most of the commenters on other blogs that I visit are of the opinion that she needs to just "get over it" and "move on". Apparently, it's extremely undignified for a woman to not just move out of the way when she's been so publicly disgarded by a man that she married and started a family with. I thought the whole thing about marriage was that it was a commitment. Can you really fault Mashonda for feeling the way she feels? Both Swizz & Alicia, snuck around for months before their relationship went public. I remember hearing of a SB & AK citing in Greenpoint, Brooklyn more than a year ago. I paid it no mind myself, because I thought: "Who's checking for Swizz Beatz like that?" not to mention that he was married.
Mashonda maintains that AK cannot hide behind the guise of an already broken relationship between Swizz & Mashonda because (in Mashonda's mind) there was no issues in her marriage before Alicia came in the picture. Of course, most will say, obviously there was. I do agree, I'm just sad to say that, more marriages might last if more people respected the vows of marriage on either side. I respect attempted Mashonda's last stand, but on Twitter?? That shit alone earns her an automatic FAIL.

No comments: