Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kanye gets cunty for some chicken!

Gayfish got cunty for some chicken.
Well that's according to Vibe (via C+D). And not even 2 weeks after he was on the Jay Leno show close to tears for showing his whole ass on the MTV Video Music Awards, word is Gayfish was backstage at Common's benefit show in Hollywood over the weekend when he noticed that everyone was nibbling on chicken but him! Eyewitnesses claim that his trademark tantrum was is full effect.
Kuntye was heard yelling at an event coordinator: "Why wasn't I offered chicken? You want me to perform for free, and everyone is eating... why am I not eating?" After that, the waitress told him that he didn't ask for any chicken, in which Kanye responded with, "Well, I'm asking now!" When Kuntye finally got his chicken, he took one bite out of it and threw it in the trash.
This fool is getting a little ridiculous and I thought he was going to take some time off?!

No comments: