Shop Bitch!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What the hell is coming over me??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
Ahh the powers of media and publicity...
I have had many a conversation with my boys on who is the hottest MC in the game-BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
*whispering* I have to admit that Lil Wayne is starting to grow on me.
My son is a big fan (but he is only 10 years old-so what does HE know) I mean I came from the Biggie, Jay-Z and Nas era. You know the 'Token to get on the bus/train era" so needless to say, all this music thats out today, pretty much sucks ass to me.

But I can't front- 'A Milli' is tearing up all the popular kids' myspace pages. And according to my boy- it sets the clubs on fire when the DJ's throw it on. Clearly, I'm too old and I wouldn't know because I haven't been to a "club" in 3 years... :)

Despite his ignorant ass rants about women & drugs and his drama with the mixtape DJ's who leaked his new long awaited album and caused it to be (illegally) downloaded more than A Milli(on) times in 5 days- I think he might have made a new fan out of me!

Today as I sat in my car I actually listened to the Lollipop Remix ft Kanye West.
Spider boy caught me with the lyrics:
"Im in yo Neighborhood, area, cd thang, tape deck iPod, ya girlfriend and she say I got great sex Safe sex is great sex Better wear a latex; Cuz you dont want that 'late' text, you know that "I think I'm late" text..."

Pretty, clever Spidey... Pretty clever.

On a related note, Bossip & Mediatakeout are both reporting that Weezy has entered rehab in Florida... NICE! Great way to start your summer, you go boy!

No comments: