Shop Bitch!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Who you gonna call??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Hip Hop's favorite Whore ran into a bit of domestic trouble last night. Seems Karrine 'Superhead' Steffans and her fiancee *shivers at the thought* got into a rumble that left Karrine reaching for her cell phone to TEXT.....Perez Hilton.

She texted according to Perez:
“U have to help me. My boyfriend just tried to run over me with his car. [I] Just made a police report. In August, he placed me in a choke hold at a strip club on my birthday. There’s a report and photos of that. There was another choking I never reported but is now being investigated… He’ll kill me if I go on with this. YES…Eddie Winslow from Family Matters!”

While I hope Karrine is okay. I also hope this bitch knows that Perez Hilton ain't about to protect her from Darius McCray. Bitch Please! And futhermore the next time you experience some ho ass buffoonery email ME: honeygrip@gmail.com and I will gladly provide you with a plan of action.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ her referring to him as Eddie Winslow from Family Matters! Guess if she used his government, no one would know who in de hell she was talking about! And yes, Perez's fat, pink haired azz is going do to so much for you in this situation (like put your ish on blast on his blog!). This reeks of publicity stunt. Karrine, please go sit the entire phuck down somewhere! STAT!