Shop Bitch!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

You betta Work!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
No seriously, girls-YOU BETTA WORK! Keep some kind of "justincase" hustle because you never know when you are going to be told to GO....
Alexis Phifer (ex of Kanye West) and Mashonda (soon to be ex wife of Swizz beatz) put on their best "fuck him, girl" threads for the Essence/Toyota sponsored "If looks could kill" event for Alexis' Ghita Clothing line. Both of these ladies look to be holding up rather well despite all the drama that has surrounded their breakups. Especially for Mashonda who was recently quoted speaking on the rampant rumors about Alicia Keys being the 'other woman' in her marriage. She told Hip Hop Weekly:
"[Alicia Keys] is her own woman and she has made her own choices. I don’t have a problem with her. I will say this though, I am not a scorned woman. I have a responsibility to raise [my son], he’s my number one priority and everyday I strive more for him and of course my music.”

Sounds suspect to me. Let that be a lesson to all you girls who are dreaming of a future with a rapper/producer/ball player...SMH

No comments: