Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Come back for me!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I know, I know- I have been gone for a Long minute and my contributions to this blog have been BEYOND slower than HELL. But I can't even help it no more. First off, Massa put a fence up at the plantation which barrs me from posting. After I made that crippling discovery- I was almost ready to have myself committed. Now I just drag my 8 month pregnant ass to work everyday and really have no choice but to work! It's so depressing, I feel like a third world slave-for real.

Quick somebody call Amnesty International!!!

But on the real I am so out of it.

I have been asked to help out the team and come in an hour earlier and my body is shutting down like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait for this crumbsnatcha to be OUT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Funny how WE are always asked to help out while Becky and Amy continue to do what? Nothing! Good luck with that early morning schlepping, girl!