Shop Bitch!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stars and their...er...kids?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
Before I start this post let me state for the record that I am still VERY pregnant so I will refrain from any greasy comments about people's churl'dren.
Anyhoo- Usher unveiled his adorable baby boy Usher V in Essence magazine. This photo looks alittle shopped to me but I digress.

J.LO was spotted in Italy with her 4 month old twins...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

and in other news. Both Nicole Kidman and her hubby Keith Urban delivered a baby girl named Sunday on Monday-the same day that Matthew McConaughey and his girl toy had a baby boy...

Now I swear that both these last 2 bitches just announced their pregancy 2 months ago and somehow they have both delivered before me?! Me no likey!
Anyway congrats to all...

No comments: