Shop Bitch!

Friday, July 25, 2008

JUST what the world needs...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
I guess it was meant for me to get stuck in a train station today so that I could see this...
An ad for what turns out to be the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen. It's called BETTY. It comes in all different colors- it's the first hair color treatment designed specifically for the hair down there!
Who thinks of this crap? And then to sell it for $19.99! What dramatic cunt needs a little color to spice up her nether region...DAYUM. That's some real vanity right there.
I don't even know whats going on down there with mines-cause I haven't seen it in about 5 months. But for those of you who are interested BETTY comes in all colors, visit the website and let me know if you try it out! http://www.bettybeauty.com/

No comments: