Shop Bitch!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BUSTED: David Duchovny

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

((Men... they are brilliant fools.))

Who comes up with the old excuse "Sex Addiction"? What exactly does that really mean? I mean how do you fight sex addiction, how do you treat it?? How can I tell a sex addict from a normal man? Can anyone tell me?? LOL! I'm sorry but that shit makes me giggle. You can't be serious. It's not like women are going to stop throwing pussy at David Duchovny because he claims he has a serious problem...:/

I think it's his wife's way of saving face. It's like saying "look world, My husband isn't a no good bastard who can't keep his penis in his pants he has an addiction. Please don't enable him, please don't make it worse!"

Duchovny's reps released a statement to People Magazine:
"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction. I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

Nigga Please....SMH!

No comments: