Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How I spent my Birthday...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I need to make a recommendation to any and all pregnant women. Please by any means; treat yourself at least once throughout your pregnancy to a prenatal massage. I had been scouring to find a place with one special condition. I needed a massage table that would allow me to lay comfortably on my belly so that the massseuse could concentrate on my poor over used lower back. The weight of my little crumbsnatcha has been tearing my back apart at the seams. So I was SO happy when my research led me to The Medical Massage Group on the UES of Manhattan. Here, they specialize in Prenatnal massage. However, this place is more like a chiropractor's office than a spa- but they did have the dimly lit massage rooms and asian music with ocean and wind sound effects. Well worth the money, cause mommies need love too!

No comments: