Shop Bitch!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Happy Couple.


Usher and his wifey boo [and by wifey boo I mean WIFEY?! BOO!!! ] Tameka Raymond were spotted out and about in Beverly Hills this weekend shopping, sanz baby.
My first observation is the matching scarfs... [my question: why??]
My second observation is [more of a question] Where is this baby, why haven't we seen even one photo of him, not even a candid paparazzi shot of the baby outside somewhere?! [hmmm]
Tameka must have some heavy duty dirt on Usher. SMH. Cause I can't see the love match.
Anyways, I sure hope me and my child's father [*using my Claire Huxtable voice*] can look this happy out and about after this crumbsnatcha is born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's just the camera angle (yeah right!) but Tameka looks 10 minutes older than dirt in that photo! These two are ALWAYS out an about with NO kids in tow! Not even her kids from her other marriage! Things that make you go "WTF?"