Shop Bitch!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kimora is one smart cookie...

I love the your side eye, Kiki--I'm giving it right back to ya! [that damn photoshop! I can't]

Kimora, Kimora, Kimora- the stories I've heard about you, honey. I gotta give her, her credit though- she will NOT be upstaged!

AP reports as of this morning:
Although the couple separated in March 2006, Kimora Lee Simmons just filed divorce papers Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court. [I see you filed those papers in CALI girl-haha!]
The 32-year-old [bout time she got older than me!] Baby Phat fashion designer and reality TV star cited irreconcilable differences.
She and Russell Simmons, 50, have two daughters: 8-year-old Ming Lee and 5-year-old Aoki Lee. Kimora Lee Simmons is seeking legal and physical custody of the children. She requested that Russell Simmons be granted "reasonable child visitation ... accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

I wonder if the timing of this has anything to do with Big Russy New Jump off getting some serious shine this week or if the rumors of her pregnancy with new boo Djimon Honsou have effected the dynamic of her relationship with Russ. hmmm...

No comments: