Shop Bitch!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Remember this Guy??



His name is Sixx (goverment name Nicholas King), he's the black guy that notoriously crashed the Grammy's (as seen here, behind Dave Grohl-duh!) and the MTV Video Music awards a few years back and stunned winners by grabbing the mic and shouting out some thing about B.B. King??
Well, dude had some minor surgery back in September (for reasons unknown) [Sheet- I could barely find a picture of him] and ended up in a coma after an allergic reaction to antiflammatory medication. His family said he was fine the first day but fell into a coma shortly thereafter. His family moved him to a private medical facility where he has been in the same comatose state since September.
My grandmother was deathly afraid of hospitals, now I think I understand why!
(((I wonder if Dr. Jan Adams performed this surgery too?)))
K.H.I.Y.P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sixx? Is that Vivica's ex? Or was that Six Nine? Anyhoo... sad that he's in a coma, but who is he?!?!

Anonymous said...

Sixx Nine was Viv's ex. This is just some random dude who got famous from pulling stunts like crashing VIP parties and awards show stages....