Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gov. SPLITZER!

NY Governor Elliot Spitzer has come to his natural born senses in the wake of his Prostition scandal and finally resigned. Insiders are pissed that it took him 2 days!

The New York governor hired a prostitute in Washington on Feb. 13 and paid her $4,300. This scandal-has effectively ended his political career just 16 months after he was elected New York’s governor by a wide margin. “I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself,” he said, with his wife at his side. “I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family.”
Mr. Spitzer has been a strong backer of Hillary Clinton and was mentioned as a possible cabinet member if she were elected president. Sen. Clinton declined to comment on the scandal. “I obviously send my best wishes to the governor and his family.”

On the bright side, David Paterson, a legally blind former legislator and New York’s lieutenant governor since 2007, is set to become the state’s first African-American governor.

No comments: