Shop Bitch!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Fuck HBO!




SO! Last night after The Wire Episode 59-LATE EDITIONS officially aired in it's regular timeslot, These Motherfuckers proudly announce that they will wait until March 9th to air the Finale Episode and that it won't be available ON DEMAND until March 10th. Proclaiming that it's worth the wait...

Yeah-mother fucker I know it's worth the wait, that's why I pay five mother fucking dollars extra to beat the wait and see it ON DEMAND! HOW DARE YOU JERK ME, HBO!!!!

First the corny Sex and the City ending. {I know I am the only one upset that Carrie's dumb ass finally ended up with BIG} and then the fucking fuckery that you labeled as the last episode of The Sopranos. C'mon on man...

I live to impress my co-workers with my "I know more than you know" taunts on Monday mornings. And now I have been reduced to the normalcy of every other regular HBO subscriber.

With all that said, See you guys at 9PM on Sunday, March 10th.

and Again to HBO, I say FUCK YOU!

No comments: