Shop Bitch!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

NEVER SAY NEVER...



Stranger things have happened...
As it turns out- I'm expecting. My apologies for my lack of enthusiasm, but it took me by surprise. Not the fact that I got pregnant again- (no surprises there) I know how that happens. It was more so my decision to revisit the world of babies. Especially seeing as how I left that world almost 11 years ago, and single motherhood hasn't left me with the fondest of memories. But even with all that said, I have decided to warmly embrace my shiny, new little 'crumbsnatcher' (term of endearment, trust me). So to anyone who reads this post- consider this my official announcement.
*fake happy smile*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has GOT to be the funniest "I'm expecting" announcement EVER! LMAO!!! Now that I've finished laughing - congratulations!