Shop Bitch!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Is it just me...?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
I have never understood the dynamics of the relatioship between Jayzus & his betrothed. For as long as they have been together, they are way too low key. At what point does keeping your personal life "Private" go into hiding your relationship. And if you are on some level hiding it... then my question is why??

Isn't it important to let other people know who you are with so that they know who you are with.? Is it just me?!

I know Jay is a brooklyn dude and may take some getting use to but from some of these photos I found on the internet, it seems like he had no problem with openly displaying affection before...

I know a few of his former (WAY FORMER) conquests, and most of them had only positive things to say about their experience with him. So I just don't get it. He & B are married, and dated for over 6 years and even in the most candid moments we happen to capture thanks to the papparazzi, it still seems like these two may not know each other in the "biblical sense". His "relationship" with Bey seems like it's mostly business more that personal. But hey, judge for yourself.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: