Shop Bitch!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lindsay loves drama

But she claims it's not the drama you think. In an interview with Interview magazine; Lindsay hates that she is not being taken seriously in Hollywood & claims:

"I just feel as though it's become a situation where people have manifested this caricature of who I am, and they act as if there's no real person inside of it." She also claims; "In terms of what people see of me I have become this girl who just loves to be photographed, doesn't know how to focus, doesn't know how to work on set, just loves the attention, knows how to go out at night, knows how to party. And you know what? I was 20 years old. I never went to college. And I lived maybe six months out of my life like that, doing something wrong, and then I stopped. God forbid I should have ever learned my lesson."

Is it just me; But has Lindsay really tried to clean up her messy image. No one is doubting that she could be a good actress, I'm just doubting her interest in doing what it takes to prove it to the public.

No comments: