Shop Bitch!

Monday, January 19, 2009

My People...SIGH!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

So, the opening weekend of Notorious was marred by violence. On Saturday, 3 people were stabbed at an unauthorized 'official' afterparty in Canarsie, Brooklyn.

While on Friday in Greensboro, NC a man was shot 3 times inside a crowded theater.
Police say the victim was shot twice in the abdomen at the Grand 18 cinema in Greensboro just after 9 p.m. Friday. The shooter is still at large.
Word is the rapper Jamal “Grave” Woolard was reportedly in attendance at the same theater when the shots rang out. He was not injured.
Officials then cancelled all future showings of the movie in the area. So you don't have to wonder why Paul Blart was number one. SMDH!

I drank the Kool-aid on sunday after reading all my twitter updates and reviews. Well, to be perfectly honest the movie was just okay. My memories of actual events were far more satisfying. And to top it all of I got a parking ticket which means the movie (including the price of the ticket) cost me $130 dollars. Definately not worth it. I'm ready to shoot somebody now...

No comments: