Shop Bitch!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Damn Shame!

B.I.G. got a movie coming out on Friday and all this infighting amongst his friends, family & associates is overshadowing the 3,000,000 commercials you see on TV & the internet.

Lil Kim claims that she wont see the movie & doesn't like the fact that she was portrayed as a "jumpoff" in the movie and her delusional ass has set off a fire storm.

Charlie Baltimore- Biggie's girlfriend told Yoraps that contrary to what Kim puts out there. Kim & Biggie "just fucked".

I know it's easy for a girl to get it confused. I mean B.I.G. put Kim on (in the rap game) but Faith was the one he married & Charlie was the one he wifeyed up. Kim who was down with him before both of these chicks was the one who participated in a DL relationship with the dude. Now c'mon- what's that really about??

Kim herself has revealed that she had an abortion from Biggie around the same time that Faith was pregnant. And I have heard numerous stories about other "abuses" that Kim had suffered at the hands of Biggie.

Even Ms. Wallace admitted to having to look at her son in a new light. She told Essence.com :
"There were things about him [Biggie] that I never knew that I wanted to see for myself on film. I saw a side of my son that I heard of but I haven’t accepted. I’m angered by certain things, disappointed and shocked. So this film taught me tolerance and to be less critical. I would love to speak to Lil’ Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it."

Kim needs to stop fronting on the matter and let Biggie's soul rest. Hopefully 'NOTORIOUS' will help everyone get the closure they need.

No comments: