Shop Bitch!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Daaaayum!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

The baby train cannot be stopped! I've heard stories about how these two get down but now all I can say is DAYUM!
BOSSIP is exclusively reporting that insiders say Tiny is pregnant again!

The source claims:
"Tiny should be about four months preggers by now, but when she found out that she was pregnant she had to decide if she wanted to keep this child. Tiny is tired of T.I. being on the road so much. Basically, he’s always gone and she’s always pregnant."

Tiny just gave birth to their son Major last may, and miscarried a child the year before that. They also have a son King who is 4. I feel for Tiny, especially with T.I. set to do a year in the pen. Motherhood is no joke. Maybe it's time to stack some of that handbag money...

No comments: