Shop Bitch!

Monday, January 12, 2009

For the Stans...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Nevermind my love/hate relationship with these too. I was glad to see them among the see of stars at the Golden Globes. My dealer who was by my side during my running commentary was pleasantly surprised to see them there. I guess it made it okay to watch the awards for him.

These two looked nice and all, but neither was a showstopper on the red carpet. I'm just glad Jayzus got a haircut for this look.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not really loving the "my cup runneth over" boobs - I want to hike her dress up a smidgen...otherwise, yawn!

Anonymous said...

And could Jay be standing any further away from B in this pic? I mean, really? He looks like he was forced to take the pic! Geez!