Shop Bitch!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Just so you know...

In an effort to stick to one of my many New Years resolutions for 2009.
I will be blogging from the plantation the best way I can. VIA blogger
email.
SO please try to ignore any gross miscarriages of grammar & punctuation you
may & WILL find.
Blogger has no ability to edit my posts via email. And as you well know I
have no access to Blogger from here.
I resolved to take HONEYGRiP (the Blog) more seriously, this year and so
that means I gotta get it done by any means necessary.

Just call me Honeygrip X.
:X

Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents
of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary
user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the
addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced
at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation.
Jefferies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a
result of transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is
prohibited. In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies
International Limited; registered in England: no. 1978621; registered
office: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames Street, London EC4V 3BJ. Jefferies
International Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ the disclaimer coming thru too! But blog on! :)

Unknown said...

Gurl, I was SO mad at work. I could not break through the firewalls to delete the disclaimer. But now I can laugh at it too. It is Hella funny.So it STAYS-LMAO!