Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bitch Please...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
Shhh, ya'll. I am whispering because apparently Solange doesn't know that no one care about her...I hate to break it to her but she is nothing but Beyonce's sister. Solange Paiget Knowles visited the UsWeekly offices today and kept her lips shut on the Bigga Conspiracy. They tried to grill her about the wedding, but she wasn't saying shit! USWeekly reports when asked:
Does Beyoncé like being married? "I have no idea!" she responded.
When complimented about the skirt she wore to the wedding, she only replied, "It was a cute dress."
Was it a fun night? "What night are you talking about?" she replied. "Friday? Hmm. Friday. I really don't [know]."

The nerve of her! If I was the USWeekly Execs I would have called security on this trick. Child, can't be serious. Nobody cares about you! Don't you know that--If you ain't a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out if she is indeed a Knowles b/c she SURE looks like Orlando Jones in a wig....