Shop Bitch!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hey-Do you have 7 minutes???



If you do, let me invite you to watch this clip. It's from one of my favorite shows of all time- alittle ditty called 'Wonder Showzen'. Wonder Showzen was a mock Sesame Street style show that was absolutely NOT for kids. The show contained strongly offensive and controversial themes and messages. You could tell alot about a person based on their reaction to an episode of this MTV2 show. I haven't seen it on TV in a few years, (I miss it SO!!!) but this clip contains a melody of all my favorite sing a long songs from the show. Especially the hit "White People", a song I love to sing to myself whenever I see whities enjoying their trademark sense of entitlement. Make sure to pay attention to the audio and visuals. Please leave comments and let me know what you think.

And P.S. the DVD collection of both seasons would make a great baby shower gift. LOL!

No comments: