Shop Bitch!

Monday, April 21, 2008

I was Tagged. So...

OK, I was tagged by my Urban Blogger friend, Dahlia at Mad Dog Gossip. Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you. - Done
2. Mention the rules in your blog. - Done
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours:
a. I am dangerously sarcastic!
b. I am optimisticly pessimistic.
c. I love baskin robbins rainbow sherbert. (especially now...)
d. I love cursing as a term of endearment.
e. I'm an only child.
f. I am the HUGHEST Prince STAN!!!!
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. Done
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. Done

Mad Dog is loving B.Scott loving Steph Jones
Hotsauce knows where to get cream FREE!
Support Necole Bitchie's Ray J ban!
Sincere for Obama!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
And GET YO COUSINS!!! they over at Lipstick Lace Brassknuckles and I can't...I just can't!!

No comments: