Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nigga, NO!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip
I LOVE Kanye West. I really do! But when my co-worker sent me the link to this site I was convinced that it was a joke. Sadly, I see it was not. Is this his attempt at "helping" to enable his fans to have complete access to him by booking travel anywhere in the world to get to his shows?? sideeye! I'm all for creating and supporting the "Brand Name" but C'mon man! I mean I toured the site and this looks like any other travel booking site with the Kanye graphics all over it. Nigga Please! Don't you have enough money?! Daaammmnn...
If Kanye really wanted to enable his fans to have total access why not give us a discount on tickets and a free Greyhound Bus voucher. I'll take that.

But hey- If you're interested [Gulliable] check it out for your self www.kanyetravel.com

No comments: