Shop Bitch!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Countdown begins...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

Word from Reliable sources' reliables sources is that Bigga will be married somewhere in NYC on April 4th. Yup, that's right this Friday. I don't care if this is true or not, all I know is whatever happens on Friday can these two go away, after that?? I mean just for a little while seriously- ya'll been together for a long ass time, first ya'll were just friends (refusing to acknowledge the relationship) then ya'll were just weird (refusing to not acknowledge it) at this point it's nobody's business and I am tired of hearing talk about it, ya digg? Bigga watch begins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you legally wed an exotic animal in any state? I wish BeYAWNce and her pet camel would go "sat down" some damn where! Geez!