Shop Bitch!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Girl, BYE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Honeygrip

I sat at work all morning watching TMZ's live video stream from outside Riker's Island waiting for this bitch to get out, don't ask me why? There were about 50-60 people out there most of whom were media and those crazy 'street team' types. Any hoo, Foxy Brown kept every one on razor's edge awaiting her arrival (according to TMZ her glam squad was primping her for her adoring public...dead).
I started to wonder- Maybe 8 months in jail could have helped Fox change her ways and become a role model to the chicken heads (male and female) that still find room in there hearts to love her. Then at 1:01 pm she finally emerged from a white bentley looking like classic HOT MESS and garnering my attention just long enough for me to say- Bitch Please!

No comments: